Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anyone wanna hang out?

joshy123joshy123 Posts: 55 Boards Initiate
Hellloooo everyone my name is Joshua I'm 16 I'm from Northern Ireland but I live near Wrexham I was wondering If anyone lived close by and wanted to hang out I like music and f1 and marvel and I'm currently doctor who obsessed I've been having a really hard time recently and I still am I just want some friends to talk to and go out with I have no one My own age only elderly I bowl with twice a week but they don't understand anything so I need people my own age :))))))

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @joshy123! Lovely to see you're keen to meet people. :)

Just weighing in with my mod hat on to say: be mindful this is an anonymous forum. Although we work under the assumption that everyone here is trustworthy, it's far from guaranteed, so as a general rule we don't recommend meeting anyone from this community in person. We also don't recommend taking communication with other members away from this website.

This is always an individual decision because we can't (and wouldn't want to) stop people making real connections here, and we know that people do it even though we advise against it. So it's just about taking precautions to keep yourself safe if you take that step.

For example, sharing an anonymous email address rather than a phone number, and making sure you never share your personal information (e.g. your full name, address, etc).

I'm saying this for the benefit of people who might be reading as well as you @joshy123 so apologies if this seems a bit OTT for what you wrote! Everyone should know about the risks of connecting away from The Mix community before they decide to do so. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.