Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Profile pictures on chatwee

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,178 Boards Champion
I know its pribably already been raised but The past couple nights there's been no PFPs on chatwee chats, is this a chatwee error a change that the mix have made?

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Great question! Been meaning to post about this.

This wasn't a change made by us - it's a bug. We're on the case but it might mean support groups are a bit grey for a few days/weeks (depending on what needs to be done to fix it).
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    I actually noticed this too my screen reader makes an attempt to describe them (sometimes not particularly well) and it all disappeared.

We seem to have had a lot of bugs lately on both the boards and chat it’s really weird
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    We seem to have had a lot of bugs lately on both the boards and chat it’s really weird

Someone call pest control. These bugs are getting out of hand!
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    I actually noticed this too my screen reader makes an attempt to describe them (sometimes not particularly well) and it all disappeared.

We have had a bit of a run of them! Think the software is having a life crisis or something haha (which, I mean, me too tbh)
    The truth resists simplicity.