Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Come along to our day-time Support Groups 4-5.30pm on Thursday 25th January

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,041 Boards Guru
Hey everyone!

We're going to be running a special set of daytime chats - General Chat and Support Chat - on Thursday 25th January from 4-5.30pm.

This is part of a collaborative project with Roman Kemp (TV presenter) who is hosting a mental health campaign called Here4You.

Here4You is a groundbreaking film to help young people and will be shown in many schools across the UK on Thursday 25th January.

We're going to be running a day-time chat (4-5.30pm) in addition to our evening sessions (8-9.30pm) to offer more support on this day.

Whether you'd like to come along for support yourself or to welcome anyone new to The Mix, you are all very welcome to come along!

We can't wait to see you there :)
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,801 Master Poster
    I would have loved to have come along to that daytime chat but unfortunately it`s at exactly the same time as the show I`m watching. I`ll definitely recommend the film to my friends though.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    Dancer wrote: »
    I would have loved to have come along to that daytime chat but unfortunately it`s at exactly the same time as the show I`m watching. I`ll definitely recommend the film to my friends though.

No worries at all @Dancer! Thank you for sharing the film round to your friends, it's such an amazing project to be involved in <3
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,034 Boards Guru
    Hey everyone, our Support Groups are open for a special day-time chat! Come and join us, we'll be here until 5.30pm!

Join here - https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,015 Community Veteran
    I really loved this tonight and also Tom Grenan's song is absaloutely brilliant and I love it so much!.Thank you for hosting both these nights, they have been fabulous!.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films