Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Thoughts n feels coz can't think of title for this 1

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
Why do we c in society groups r still being unsupervised, running around like mad max, it's a distopian world still. Wen theres everything to do?
As u saw on BBC news recently police just let who they are supposed to help just perish nd by my experience they get to things to late.

N y don't ppl do stuff until the mp scares them?ppl do my head in by not saying how things r moving along, do ppl who say 'I'm on it' wen u ask a question give a 🤬 do ppl like lowering ppls wellbeing if they can get Away with it?

I'm soz 4 wats above 😀
But I'm 😀😀😀😀💖
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Hey @ellie2000 I hope you're doing okay <3 It's great to see you express your emotions - society is stressful at times and it's good to vent :)
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    hey @ellie2000 you don't need to apologise at all!! I understand totally. I really struggle to watch the news sometimes. It feels kind of silly but it just hurts to see all the pain people are going through, all the shitty things people do, etc. we're all here for u if u want to vent more!!
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

No need to apologise. It's positive that you reach out for support on the boards.

How are you doing today? :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.