Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sorry everyone

AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,021 Wise Owl
I feel like a great big waste of space. I feel so bad about getting support here because I’m essentially fine. I just feel like I’m burdening people who are much worse off than me - I’m so sorry!! All I can do is apologise and it’s not good enough. I just wish people could be truly honest and tell me to shush, or tell me they don’t want to deal with me or whatever. I want everyone else to come first. Not because I hate myself but because other people are more important, especially when they’re more in need than I am. I don’t want to leave this space because it’s so special to have people I can be real with, plus I want to at least attempt to be of some help to you all too lol. I just feel like everyone is secretly annoyed with me, or maybe I’m actually really selfish and horrible but I just don’t realise. I don’t know. I’m genuinely so sorry if I’ve ever made anyone feel worse in any way at all. If I ever do then just let me know - I’m kind of clueless. I’m scared to do anything (in my life in general) in case I accidentally upset/offend/annoy someone. I really don’t mean it. I’m so sorry, and you don’t have to feel bad for me - I’m just being helplessly honest because I don’t know what else to do. If anyone wants me to do anything differently here then I’ll absolutely do my best to.

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    Hey @AnonymousToe, just wanted to reiterate everything that @faolan has shared above. :)

No matter what you say or how you feel, myself and the whole community really do care about you so much. We think you matter and you are so worthy and deserving of care, kindness and support. <3

It's so tough to hear you say that you feel you're a burden and you want everyone to come first before you. We all need a helping hand sometimes in life, we can't do all of this alone. I know it's difficult not to, but please try not to compare yourself to others. What you are going through is valid too and you are deserving of support, like everyone else.

Life can be so heavy sometimes and the world is going through so much that we need to stick together and support one another. It's important we have people we can lean on and share things with. I see you supporting others on here and you spread so much kindness. Remember to take good care of yourself. <3

We will be here for you. <3