Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sign language and the sign of the day

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
edited January 6 in Positivity Corner

Comments

• Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @ellie2000 This is a brilliant resource! I find sign language so interesting!
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    I love this. I`m thinking of setting up a BSL club at my school so this resource will be a massive help. I already know some BSL but this will help to expand my knowledge.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    I just looked this up and watched some videos and I got to say they are very very good. Thanks for sharing this @ellie2000. I need to start learning sign language more as it is something I want to get better at it <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    i love this - although i dont know much sign language i do find it very fascinating to learn about
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    @ellie2000, thank you so much for sharing this! Sign language is extremely fascinating! I know a few signs but I'm so slow at signing - but I'm so motivated to keep learning it! I heard that next year there will be a BSL GCSE available to teach in schools - I'm really glad that a lot more people will get to learn BSL :3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )