Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Vent I'm sorry

joshy123joshy123 Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
I'm sorry for this idk what else to do I feel so alone even in a house full of people I'm struggling to go to sleep at night and waking in the morning I'm always tired I feel like everyone hates me and everyone's against me I have no life no friends I'm a failure of a person I'm 16 with no gcses and no job or friends I'm such a sad person i don't wanna feel so alone anymore

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,021 Wise Owl
    Hi @joshy123
    I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling so rubbish. ❤️
    First - you have nothing to apologise for.
    I don’t have advice for you about sleep because my sleeping is ultra messed up (😅😂) but I bet if you’re tired then that’s not helping how you’re feeling.
    You have no friends because you were/are homeschooled, if I remember right? That’s not bad on you!! And there’s plenty of opportunity to make friends, even just on here.
    GCSEs aren’t the most important thing in the world, and 16 is young, like there’s plenty of time for you to do GCSEs in the future if you wanted.
    I’m 18 with no job, currently doing nothing. You’re not a failure for having no job!!
    Things can change. You can meet people online or like at youth clubs potentially. I know it’s hard when you feel all alone, but I can tell you for sure that you’re not a failure.
    Sending hugs ❤️
  • Options
    @AnonymousToe thank you for your kind words I really needed them
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @joshy123 Sorry to hear you're struggling, it sounds really difficult and isolating if you feel alone in a house of people. Is it possible if you could go to the GP about your sleep if it's a long term issue? Do you know what the cause of it might be? It might help to reflect on it as it might help you figure out what course of actions you want to take if any. If you do go to the GP about it I would strongly encourage mentioning the difficulty falling asleep and waking up as it helps them better understand what might be going on and they may ask follow up questions to better understand how they may be able to help you.

Have you tried melatonin supplements or 4-7-8 breathing? It might help slow your heartrate down to prepare you to get to sleep. I know my suggestions are quite simple ones but if you end up going to the GP it would really help get the point across if you have tried to remedy the problem yourself before seeking external help.

Education and work aren't everything, please don't beat yourself up over it, it doesn't define you <3

Like @AnonymousToe I'm also in my late teens with no job. I won't lie I'm trying not to feel guilty about it so it's easier said than done but there's still time.

I hope things get better for you <3
  • Options
    Thank you @lunarcat522