Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dean lewis replied to me and said my name

joshy123joshy123 Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
I know it sounds so sad but last night at like 3 I was crying my eyes out while scrolling on tiktok and one of deans posts came up so I commented and he replied all he said was josh my bro but it meant so much to me and then I went on his live stream and he said it again this is well sad but I'd thought I'd share

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Not sad at all! Recognition from people we look up to can be really powerful. I don't know who Dean Lewis is but I watch a lot of livestreams and I've had similar feelings before.

Congrats on the shoutout :)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    i love dean lewisss, that's so so cool. i felt the same lol the other day i commented on someone's reel and they replied and I've looked up to and admired them for years so it meant a LOT to me. what's ur fav dean lewis song?

on another note, i hope ur feeling better than u were at 3am. if u wanna talk I'm here!! :)
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    joshy123joshy123 Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    @Xee how do I say goodbye I relate to it alot because last year my dad nearly passed in a gruesome way and I witnessed it all and the whole of last year I've been struggling with depression I still am tbh even though my dad is alive and well now its really confusing
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    edited January 3
    that's awful, it must've been so so tough but I'm really glad to hear he's still alive and well. i hope you and your family are recovering from that. my fav song of his is either waves or be alright. i relate to waves a lot more but i used to listen to be alright a lot during the hardest period of my life. when i listen to it now it just reminds me of then yk?
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain