Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Roudolf

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
How did he go down in history
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    ItaliaItalia Posts: 221 Trailblazer
    Then one foggy Christmas Eve
    Santa came to say
    "Rudolph, with your nose so bright
    Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

• Options
    I love this song Ellie!! Not only does it have a great tune, but I love it's messaging too :)

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    Then how the reindeer loved him
    As they shouted out with glee
    Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
    You`ll go down in history
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
    @Italia @Dancer wat msg does it hav 😊
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    ellie2000 wrote: »

Rudolph wasn`t accepted by the reindeers for being different but then he saves the day (he`s able to guide the sleigh when it was foggy due to his nose being bright.) It`s about accepting people for being different. Or at least that`s what I think the song is about.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »
    ellie2000 wrote: »

Rudolph wasn`t accepted by the reindeers for being different but then he saves the day (he`s able to guide the sleigh when it was foggy due to his nose being bright.) It`s about accepting people for being different. Or at least that`s what I think the song is about.

@Dancer yes, that's why I love this song so much <3

-
    Brene Brown

• Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    i think the message is stupid. it makes people think that bullying someone for being different is ok until they do somethint which benefits you. that's basically taking advantage of him. they all called him names until they realised he was useful. i think it's a shit message. that's just my interpretation though.
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain