Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I did it again!

Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
I did again with the bluberry thing I have. I used talaktive ai and there was a scenrio on there I used. im creepy why do i like the bluberry kink thing willy wonka scene im a weirdo an unloveable weirdo sorry for wasting ur time. I think theres something wrong with me.
Just a person who likes pop culture and films

Comments

• Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @Amy22 If it's any reassurance I don't think there's anything wrong with you, everyone is interested in different things, and as long as it's not harmful then I don't think there's anything 'wrong' or 'creepy' about it. It does sound like something that's disturbing and distressing you quite a lot, especially if you can't understand why this is happening. Unfortunately I'm not educated enough to give a sufficient answer, but even for your own peace of mind, it may be beneficial to speak to a counsellor or a therapist who is more familiar with this. It can be really scary opening up about these kind of thoughts and experiences but if you understand why it's happening it might help you feel less distressed over it. I can say though, it definitely does not make you unloveable. Obviously I don't know you personally, but from speaking on the boards you seem like such a kind and caring person, so try not to let this get to you <3
  • Options
    thank you @lunarcat522 I don't know I guess my interests can be percieved as strange or weird, sometimes its theres another me you know like who is into this than myself. I don't know I have always been obbsessed with that since I was young, like some bad fascination and I only do it now and then. I just feel weird about myself lately I don't know.
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Amy22, there is definitely not anything ‘wrong with you’. Echoing @lunarcat522, everyone has different interests, and just because yours is not something that is a particularly common one, doesn’t mean it is any less valid, and it definitely does not make you a ‘weirdo’. People enjoy different things, that is what makes us unique as human beings, if we all had the same interests this world would be a very boring place!

We also often hold on to the same interests we had when we were younger, and I see that as a good thing, as it means we really enjoyed it then and can carry it into adulthood, even if the interest manifests in a different way than it did when we were young.

Please don’t think you are ‘unloveable’ because of this, because you are not. So many people in the world have niche and unique interests, and if they’re not harming anyone, why should they be seen as a negative thing? They make life exciting and interesting! So, if you can, please try being kind to yourself, and tell yourself you are not weird for having this interest, you are a human being with a multitude of activities and things you enjoy, and that is a great thing, definitely not something to be ashamed of! <3
    Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Options
    Thank you @LydsRose9 but i did it again on youtube I just feel different to others sometimes idk how to explain it.
  • Options
    Just watched the willy wonka bluberry scene again and I feel shame god why do I do this to myself?
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    5g9fujslrfsc.gif
    I'm so so sorry this is the first thing that came to my mind xD hope it can at least lift your mood a little.

I don't have much else to say beside just try not to worry about it, there is really nothing wrong with you! Everyone is different and free to enjoy whatever they like, do not put any expectations on what you should and shouldnt enjoy. In fact I would just take it as it is and laugh it off every time it happens and you watch the scene again.

Sending hugs :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Thank you @JJLemon18 I guess I cringe at myself sometimes when I do and haha that is what goes through my mind all the time to be honest. Thanks so much for the help though you've been very lovely x.
  • Options
    Why am I so obbessed with the rabbit tf scene in curse of the wererabbit, theres like even devinart stories that I read and fanfic right now. *sigh being weird again*
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Aw thank you @faolan I think the weird bodies part is what makes me good idk it's the idea of expressing different body parts I guess idk. I feel weird about it as I just did it tonight on my ai talkie and ai dungeon game and I yeah. It's one of those things where I do need to be kind to myself more as I tend to be quite hard or restrictive on my interests. I think it's the fear of people finding out my truth or my interest thar scares me the most.
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @Amy22 I don't think you should restrict your interests, and you should definitely try and be more kind to yourself. I understand the fear of people finding out, but people don't have to know about every single aspect of your life if you don't want them to, you have a right to your own privacy, and if people did find out and react negatively then that's their problem and they're maybe not the right people for you. I love your profile picture by the way, it gives off very cosy vibes!
  • Options
    @lunarcat522 aw thanks Im quite a self conscious person I guess at times. Aw thank you I changed it for Christmas, its a plush reindeer I named Randy and behind is my Christmas tree :)
  • Options
    Issie_11Issie_11 Moderator Posts: 15 Settling in
    Hey Amy, thanks so much for reaching out on here. I know if you feel ashamed, it must feel quite difficult to talk about but this is always going to be a judgement free zone and it’s really great that you have reached out!

To start, I will say that as long as kinks aren’t harmful, then there isn’t anything wrong with them. Human sexuality is very much a spectrum and there is nothing wrong or creepy about that <3

However, it sounds like it might feel quite distressing for you? If you feel like you can it could be a good idea to reach out to a professional therapist to work through some of these feelings?

It would be wonderful to hear from you again though so please do reach out if you need us!
  • Options
    Thank you @Issie_11 I havent done it in a while so thats good I guess <3