Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My idiot recent ex

Rose113Rose113 Deactivated Posts: 1,159 Wise Owl
My recent ex won't fucking leave me alone 😭 I cant cope with it, I cant do this. I quit I quit I quit college, I cant do this I cant 😭
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    Matthew_04Matthew_04 Moderator Posts: 92 Budding Regular
    Hi River, it sounds like you're feeling pretty overwhelmed and stressed about your ex at the moment :'( . I can imagine that the added pressure of college isn't making this any easier. Have you spoken to anyone about what's been going on? Could you tell me a bit more about what you mean by your ex not leaving you alone?
  • Options
    Hi @Matthew_04 yeah college know and he's been told 4 times to leave me alone but he won't. He keeps finding ways to contact me and won't stop
  • Options
    DavidDavid Posts: 92 Budding Regular
    What specifically is he doing?

Are you in any of the same classes?
  • Options
    A lot of things @David and yes I am
  • Options
    sputniksputnik Posts: 82 Budding Regular
    Hi @River , oh no I'm sorry is there still the option for you to contact the police about this with the support of your teacher and/or aunt? <3 Do any of your friends know about it?
    I know you fought hard as hell

but let this sink in

you do not have to fight by yourself

~ lyrics from Willow by The Little Unsaid
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 449 Listening Ear
    @River I'm not fully aware of the situation but if it's a prolonging issue then it might be an idea to get a restraining order if it's really bad?
  • Options
    Mia_RMia_R Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    HI @River I am very sorry to hear about your situation. Are you safe now? Are you doing well? Were you able to get a restraining order I understand the situation is pretty bad.
    Love,
    Mia_R
  • Options
    Do you know why he's doing that? Does he want to get back together with you? Is he taking revenge on you? Does he enjoy making you suffer? Does he want you to quit college?

Is anyone joining him in targeting you? Is he picking on anyone else as well?
  • Options
    Why so many questions 😵 idk to all except the last one wich is a no
  • Options
    If we knew why he's doing it, it's more likely we can help you try to stop him doing so.
  • Options
    Matthew_04Matthew_04 Moderator Posts: 92 Budding Regular
    Hey @River
    Just checking in to see how things are with your ex now?
    Being constantly bothered by someone isn't an easy thing to deal with, I'm really glad you had the strength to reach out to us about this situation. Have you managed to speak to anyone else in your life about this situation? - like friends, family or even a teacher at college?
  • Options
    @matthew2909 not good but oh well I cant be bothered dealingnwith it anymore. Yeah a friend and LSA at school
  • Options
    cc_ilariacc_ilaria Posts: 79 Budding Regular
    edited December 2023
    @River big hugs if okay River 🫂💜
    I'm sorry your ex is still bothering you. You have done so well making people aware of the situation so they can help and also setting boundaries with this boy. It isn't fair what he is doing and I really hope it stops soon. If it is causing you distress and he won't stop please do consider taking it further and speaking to higher up people/even getting a restraining order if it gets to the point of needing one.

You don't deserve to be feeling so stressed due to others actions, and college should be a nice safe space for you. Not one filled with worries due to your ex :/

Love u bestieee