Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Not sure I can do this anymore

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,089 Wise Owl
Im safe but im so done with people's lies and bullshit and people pretending to care, im so done with everything, im so done with asking for help and it only being noticed wen it's a safety concern for people or when it's visible harm. As soon as your showing signs of low mood no one gives a shit, it's always u spend too much time on your phone or your always in your room or you don't get out much.

Like come on low moods like this cant be fucking caused by that but oh well I have no one to turn to in real life and I have no one online but whats new there. Its easier to bottle it all up rather than put everything out there for the whole world to see and then it be used against you . Its all fucking bullshit, no one truly cares yet the fucking act like it. Life is a waste of time. Ugh im so fucking done I just want to be happy.
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    KBee99KBee99 Posts: 62 Boards Initiate
    Hi @River

I want to first of all say well done for opening up about your feelings on this platform, it must not be easy to share how you feel. I also want to say you are always welcome to share how you are feeling on the mix, you are not alone.

I’m sorry to hear about what you are going through, it sounds like a really difficult and upsetting time for you. You mention feeling like you are in a low mood, may I ask how long you have been feeling like this for?

I notice you also say you haven’t been out much and been stuck in your room, has this been going on for a long time?

Bottling up your feelings in the long run can cause more harm than good. You have done so well to open up about how you are feeling on here. I know it may not seem like you want to discuss your feelings but do you have any family members/friends or education support staff or a work colleague who you can perhaps open up to?

I am always happy to support you on this platform and I just want to remind you and reassure that you are not alone. Do not be afraid to reach out or discuss your feelings further on here.

I would like to signpost you towards the nhs website on how to help with low mood:

https://www.nhs.uk/mental-health/feelings-symptoms-behaviours/feelings-and-symptoms/low-mood-sadness-depression/

This website discusses tips such as links to mental well-being guides, mindfulness, and lifestyle choices. It also discusses what to avoid doing.

I also would like to signpost you towards Samaritans. This link has the relevant phone and email contact details:

https://www.samaritans.org/scotland/how-we-can-help/if-youre-having-difficult-time/

Samaritans is a 24/7 service which you can call for free or email. Their staff are trained to listen with no judgement or pressure and aim to work through whatever is on your mind.

Again, feel free to get in touch if you require anymore support, you are not alone. I hope this post has been helpful for you.

• Options
    KBee99KBee99 Posts: 62 Boards Initiate
    Hello @River

it has been a few days since you posted, just wanted to check in with you and ask how are you doing now?