Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nothing is actually getting better

JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
I feel so sick and my stomach hurts. My mind is completely stuck, I can't stop worrying about everything. Every time something slightly good happens, or I get the tiniest bit hopeful that things might actually get better, it all just crumbles down and gets even worse :bawling: it's so sad that I keep telling others, telling myself, that I'm trying my best, because my best is nowhere near enough. Cause only now I realised, my life isn't actually getting better. I'm imagining that things are getting better, while I'm still stuck in my old self who isn't changing, who is never going to change...
The more I try, the more depressed I feel.

Sorry. Idk why I feel so guilty for posting over and over. I have literally nowhere else I can go, no one to talk to (which technically isn't true but I really can't be bothered explaining why I feel this way).
This might actually be the record for the shortest vent I posted here lol.
Believe in me - who believes in you

Comments

• Options
    Callum208Callum208 Posts: 11 Settling in
    Hey again, just seen this post. I know that feeling too, it's so horrible. Telling yourself that tomorrow will be a new start, a new page in your life and everything is going to get better, and then waking up tomorrow feeling worse than yesterday, with your life spiralling out of your hands, and feeling like the world is taking over you. I'm so sorry you're experiencing this. You're absolutely not alone. Also, don't feel guilty about posting over and over, do whatever you need to do, however many times you need to do it. That's why these discussion boards are a thing, so that you can talk about these things where you feel most comfortable. We're here for you :)

Are you able to keep some form of routine in the morning and evening? Going to sleep and waking up at the same time every day? Getting enough sleep? If not don't worry, I struggle with this too, but I do have some tips that might help. Let me know if you think that might be useful and I'll share as much as I can that has helped me.

Things will get better, trust me, but that's a very hard thing to believe, as true as it is. These pages of your life don't define you, and won't affect your future, so don't worry about that. You're strong, and I wouldn't just say that :) I will give credit where it's due, and trust me, you deserve credit for posting on here, it shows that you want things to get better, but just need a bit of help with that, and that's okay, that's perfectly valid.
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    @Callum208 sorry im extremely tired right now so I'll try to make my reply brief.

I don't have a specific routine i follow, no. I live mostly spontaneously which could be my problem, but I really struggle to keep any sort of routine either, it just doesn't seem like something that'd benefit me. In fact i think it'd stress me out even more.

Thank you so much! I'll try to give myself credit where its due, cause I deserve it ;)

Sending hugs
    Believe in me - who believes in you