Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Today :( gym :)?

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
I woke up thinking 'wtf' n I got emotional. I been to the gym and still have the feeling. How do u get passed tht?. N y am I feeling the way?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
    What do I ask myself? Wats this about comforting ur inner self?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    knej23knej23 Posts: 33 Boards Initiate
    Hi ellie2000! I think the best thing would be to embrace your emotions, recognise how you’re feeling and try to work out the ‘why’. Maybe there’s a lot of academic pressure, exams, etc. Whatever the reason (or if there’s no reason) just recognise that you’re human, sometimes we feel a certain way for no reason, but it’s our job to output these feelings in a healthy way (going to the gym was a good idea!). And although you still feel the same way after going to the gym, you should recognise that it’s a positive start to your day and continue to do things you enjoy. Make it a day about you! Or spend time with friends and family.

I hope this helps (and if not, try not to worry yourself too much. I know it’s easier said than done but your emotions are normal and valid.)

All the best!
    Meg