Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Strictly Come Dancing 2023

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,808 Master Poster
It's that time of year again where the couples get back on the dance floor and the dance floor gets covered in sweat, glitter and sequins. Strictly Come Dancing is something I have enjoyed now for several years. Please no spoilers on here though. Use this space to discuss anything Strictly including dance tips, your favourite couple and any videos you find. Keep dancing!
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2023
    My favourite ever couple is Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice. They were in the 2021 series.
    Although I did also think that Dev Griffin from 2019 was good looking and 13 year old me had a crush on him. Don't judge. He was with Dianne Buswell.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    There is no Strictly It Takes Two next week. It starts up on 25th September at 6:30pm on BBC Two.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    @Dancer Aw thanks so much for the thread I can't wait for Strictly soon tonight's episode was really good and I love all the new couples too. I think my favourites at the moment are Nigel the guy from Casualty who plays Max and I also love Bobby and Dianne :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    @Dancer - This is a great thread!

So far I think Layton and Nikita are my favourite couple, their energy was great on the launch show! I love Ellie too, she seems so lovely and excited to be there.

I think this is going to be a great series!😁
    Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    Dancer wrote: »
    My favourite ever couple is Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice. They were in the 2021 series.
    Although I did also think that Dev Griffin from 2019 was good looking and 13 year old me had a crush on him. Don't judge. He was with Dianne Buswell.

OMG yes i loved that couple in 2021 they were so good together!
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    edited September 2023
    Love Strictly :heart:

I find it hard to watch it live sometimes though as I work til 10pm on the weekends that I am in work so usually catch up on the dances on YouTube,

I really like Bobby and Dianne, but I think they are all great.
    Post edited by Stephanie on
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Stephanie wrote: »
    Love Strictly :heart:

I find it hard to watch it live sometimes though as I work til 10pm on the weekends that I am in work so usually catch up on the dances on YouTube,

I really like Booby and Dianne, but I think they are all great.
    Ummm I think that you mean Bobby rather than Booby. 😂
    I like Nigel and Katya although I think that Johannes is good looking. Unfortunately my friend doesn't seem to agree with me.
  • Options
    I love Johannes so much @Dancer he's my favourite dancer, also Nigel and Katya are another of my faves too.
  • Options
    It has been a few weeks so i was wondering who everyone's favourite is now? I really like Ellie and Vito <3
  • Options
    @Katie12 I really love Bobby and Dianne right now :)
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    @Katie12, Ellie and Vito are my favourites too - she just seems like she’s having so much fun and is really talented too! I really like Angela and Kai too, she’s an amazing dancer! 💃🏽
    Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Options
    @LydsRose9 Think that's why I like Ellie so much she's just always smiling and seems to be having a great time!!
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »
    @Katie12 I really love Bobby and Dianne right now :)

Bobby and Dianne are so good too! always seem to be having a laugh :lol:
  • Options
    Johannes is hot but he's too old for me.