Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weird thing with notifications

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,813 Master Poster
Has anyone else been having an issue with their notifications? It always seems to show that I have 14 notifications even when I don't and it doesn't matter how many times I refresh the page or click on the supposed notifications. I have a screenshot that shows it. 4u9erag65ox2.jpg
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,122 Wise Owl
    It's because when u get tagged it does 2 in the box so you've been tagged like 7 times but it's doubled
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Just to clarify @Dancer, the issue is that the notification icon doesn't disappear even though you know you've read all your notifications?
    River wrote: »
    It's because when u get tagged it does 2 in the box so you've been tagged like 7 times but it's doubled
    @River can you say a bit more about that? Do you mean you get 2 notifications per 1 tag?
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,122 Wise Owl
    edited October 2023
    @JustV yeah, like when u get tagged once you have two notifications in the box
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,813 Master Poster
    edited October 2023
    JustV wrote: »
    Just to clarify @Dancer, the issue is that the notification icon doesn't disappear even though you know you've read all your notifications?

Yep. I don't know if it's notifications where someone has tagged me or if it's about how someone has commented on a thread I've commented on.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous