Homeβ€Ί Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bye bye BoJo πŸŽ‰πŸ˜ƒ

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
If you haven't heard already on the news, BoJo resigned as Prime Minister! For those of you who have no idea what I am going on about with the stuff about BoJo, it is Boris Johnson. Everyone seems to be really happy that he has resigned but for me I just feel like it was about time. Apparently the queen was about to step in to tell him to go but thankfully that didn't have to happen as he chose to leave. Well he was sort of forced out by his ministers.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ AnonymousΒ 

Comments

• Options
    Sholay09Sholay09 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Dancer wrote: Β»
    If you haven't heard already on the news, BoJo resigned as Prime Minister! For those of you who have no idea what I am going on about with the stuff about BoJo, it is Boris Johnson. Everyone seems to be really happy that he has resigned but for me I just feel like it was about time. Apparently the queen was about to step in to tell him to go but thankfully that didn't have to happen as he chose to leave. Well he was sort of forced out by his ministers.

I have heard about Boris Johnson finally deciding to resign as prime minister for good this morning which I am happy about too just like the rest of the many other people are because he has done nothing but rubbish for this country so it was time for him to leave this year and he also lied about the lockdown party that he had two years ago when the covid lockdown restrictions were in place to prevent the spread of covid he should not have lied about having a party when it was the covid lockdown rules/restrictions.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,050 Wise Owl
    I completely agree that it was time he left. After seeing party after party during lockdown being revealed to us, and the major living crisis going on at the moment it was time he stepped down. :)
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,971 Community Veteran
    i hate tories
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    JimetteJimette Posts: 85 Budding Regular
    Wait, is the war still raging?
    Wild Hearts Never Die~ >:3