Home General Chat Polls of the Week
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What character would you like to see in the next Sonic movie?

NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
edited March 2023 in Polls of the Week
Pretty self explaintory, was curious to see who would want what character. Bearing in mind that we have Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Dr Robotnik from the games. Also Shadow has been confirmed. :3 Personally I know it would be a long shot, but I would love to see Princess Sally Acorn from the old Sonic SATAM cartoon in the 90's make an appearance, even if it was a cameo. :3

a6laor9838fn.jpg

What character would you like to see in the next Sonic movie? 4 votes

Amy Rose
50%
Amy22lunarcat522 2 votes
Blaze the Cat
0%
Sliver the Hedgehog
0%
Rouge the Bat
25%
Jimette 1 vote
Cream the Rabbit and Cheese the Chao
0%
Metal Sonic
0%
Another character not listed - please comment who
25%
NeonBlueThunder1 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Lol, the irony in the fact that some of the characters their corresponding colours in the poll. :joy:
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    Amy Rose
    Amy Rose would be a very interesting arc that they could do especially with Sonic. I think if they were to do a third sonic movie I think Amy should have a feature.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Good point, as it would be nice to understand why Amy is so obsessed with Sonic in terms of the movies. Also would they cover Sonic CD's events, as that is canon to the games about how they met. Plus Amy was adorable as a little girl. :3

sspuj5ez3ady.gif

n8vcuo52sfd4.jpg

I always thought she looked like she was wearing like a school uniform in that form. :smile:
  • Options
    JimetteJimette Posts: 85 Budding Regular
    Rouge the Bat
    I LOVE ROUGE SO MUCH I WILL GO F****ING NUTS IF SHE DOESN'T TURN UP

Anyways I'm looking forward to seeing Tikal or the Deadly Six joining in the fun too~ X3
    Wild Hearts Never Die~ >:3