Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Colour Mania!

Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
Hi lovely folks hope you having a great week. I can't believe it is already Friday already ready for the weekend to begin!. So I thought that it would be cool if anyone who loves colouring or art to feel free to post any colouring they have done recently. I also enjoy colouring but I haven't done so much due to being very very busy. However, I will post some more pages I have done. I thought it would be cool to share some amazing colour and spread kindness through colouring <3. I can't wait to see what you all have coloured :):bleep_bloop:
Just a person who likes pop culture and films

Comments

• Options
    Ive been looking at colouring books online and on youtube might get back into it :)
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @Amy22 That sounds great! I struggle with the intricacy that comes with colouring books as I don't really have the patience! I'm considering getting the heartstopper colouring book to see if I enjoy that though.

Look forward to seeing your work!
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    I love colouring, don’t really get time to do it much anymore, but was a bit stressed out the other day so thought I’d do one. It was a little plant one, I’ll try and get a picture later. I forgot how nice and relaxing it was. That heartstopper book sounds cool, I’ll have to have a look at that
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    @Amy22 That sounds great! I struggle with the intricacy that comes with colouring books as I don't really have the patience! I'm considering getting the heartstopper colouring book to see if I enjoy that though.

Look forward to seeing your work!

I want to buy that book actually cause it looks so wholesome. Yeah I get you with the whole intricate colouring as that's something I struggle with.

@jess63 I love plant themed stuff so so much I really want to get some plant themed stuff coloured