Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Support signup for Thursday

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,180 Boards Champion
Hey, I've signed up for tmmrs support circle but no confirmation email has come through. I tried again thinking my email could've been wrong but it's still not come through. Thought I'd raise this as I'm unsure If its an issue or not.
Thanks
Chloe

Comments

• Options
    (Thought I'd add I've checked my spam emails and stuff)
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,042 Boards Guru
    Thanks so much Chloe, looks like this wasn't working on our end yesterday but it's all fixed now for new registrations. We'll be in touch today to confirm places for the session :)

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    This happened again but for Tuesdays when I signed up yesterday
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Think we found the issue Chloe - the automated thing broke on us 🤦

BUT it's fixed now. We'll add your sign up to the list and start confirming from Friday. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    JustV wrote: »
    Think we found the issue Chloe - the automated thing broke on us 🤦

BUT it's fixed now. We'll add your sign up to the list and start confirming from Friday. :)

Thanks V aha!