Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Page zoomed in?

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,178 Boards Champion
I just came on tonight and the page is really really zoomed in. I'm on mobile (Samsung) and is anyone else's like it? I restarted the app (chrome/google) and also my phone but its still not worked.
gn0g5ovqwfvo.jpg
xb6ar2ap3l48.jpg
m0g233us9uo6.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    That's so strange @Chloe234! Do you have any settings on your phone where you can adjust the amount your screen zooms? And is this just for The Mix's community or has it been happening for other websites?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,178 Boards Champion
    Aife wrote: »
    That's so strange @Chloe234! Do you have any settings on your phone where you can adjust the amount your screen zooms? And is this just for The Mix's community or has it been happening for other websites?

Hi @Aife there is on chrome and it was set as it usually is at 100% however atm I've adjusted it to 83%, and it's seems to be okay at the moment. It's just this website for me which is strange!
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    Thanks for sharing with us @Chloe234 :)

Just wanted to check if you're still having this issue on your phone? Do you have another web browser you can try to see if it's just Chrome that's causing this? Perhaps Firefox or safari if you're using an iPhone :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤