Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Happy Volunteers' Week! ✨

GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
edited June 2023 in Community Announcements
Hey everyone,

Happy Volunteers' Week! :star:

This week we wanted to give a big shout out to all of our volunteers at The Mix, especially our community volunteers who are an integral part of the team supporting our discussion boards and online support groups.

Since last year's volunteers' week, 12,323 hours of volunteering has taken place across all our services at The Mix. That's a total of 514 days!

From all of us here... a massive THANK YOU to all our volunteers. Your commitment and dedication to supporting our services doesn't go unnoticed and we simply wouldn't be able to do what we do without you. Never underestimate the impact you have here - we're very lucky to have such a fab volunteer team <3

We'd like to invite all community members to share their own messages for our volunteer mods below to make them feel valued this Volunteers Week.

Naming individual mods is all good, but if you have a message for all of our volunteers to help everyone feel included, we'd encourage those messages too :)

Looking forward to seeing the love below... 👇

Comments

• Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 586 Incredible Poster
    thank U @Gemma and all mods are great and as morgyn said loads of us wouldnt be alive without this website or the mods

thank uuuuu <3<3<3<3
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Thank you so much to all the volunteers, you all do an amazing job!
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,061 Wise Owl
    Thanks to all the volunteers for your work :3
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Thank you so so much to all the volunteers! Even though I don't know you all personally (or do I?) I want every single one of you to know I really appreciate the incredible work you do! Huge hugs to all of you! <3
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    thank u volunteersss, u guys are amazing people!! <3
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,011 Community Veteran
    Thank you so much volunteers and u mods too ur all fabulous and awesome every day. You each put a smile on my face whenever I need to come here and I want to thank u so much for that. Keep being stars and shine brightly u legends! xxxxoxo
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films