Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Launch day - The Mix Connect - our new wellbeing support package for schools

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,042 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

We have some exciting news to share with you from The Mix HQ.

We wanted to let you know about our new wellbeing support package for schools called The Mix Connect and we'd love your help to spread the word about it. The Mix Connect offers:

1) a 24-hour mental health search engine to be embedded on school websites or learning platforms. The results from this search engine contain access to thousands of expert support articles, our moderated online community, crisis support and a database of local organisations to reach out to.  

2) The Mix Connect also provides access to an Ambassador Programme, which champions the voices of students in the mental health discussion at your school.  

3) Finally, schools will receive monthly data to shed light on the issues affecting their students specifically, so they are able to proactively respond to the needs of students with the support of The Mix. 

We’re so excited about working with schools to support more young people across the country and we need your help to spread the word. If you are still at school or know anyone who is a staff member or student, we have attached a leaflet that you may like to share with them. Or please feel free to pass on our email address tmc@themix.org.uk

If you have any questions, pop them below we’re always happy to chat :)

- The Mix Team
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,807 Master Poster
    edited May 2023
    Sounds great!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    This sounds brilliant for schools!
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films