Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A message from Naomi

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
edited April 2023 in General Chat
Hello everyone,

You may know Naomi from her time volunteering as a Group Chat Moderator. She is going to be moving on to her next adventure and will be greatly missed by all of us. She's been such a fantastic moderator offering lovely support to everyone and was such a great addition to our wonderful volunteering team. Although she won't be moderating each week, she may pop up from time to time to help moderate chats in the future :)

Naomi wanted to share a message with you all to say:
I have loved my time volunteering at The Mix and I want to thank everyone for making the chats a great place and I wish all of the community the very best for the future!

If you want to leave a message for Naomi, we'll be sharing this thread with her so feel free to comment any messages below for her to see :)
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Comments

• Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,064 Wise Owl
    Thanks for everything Naomi :3
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Good luck with your next adventure Naomi, you were amazing and will be dearly missed <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,812 Master Poster
    Good luck with whatever your new adventures are. Thank you for all of your support in chat. I will definitely miss you.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous