Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Supportive Mixer Award for moderators & staff

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,042 Boards Guru
edited February 2023 in Community Announcements
5256kdrgnb7k.png

Hey everyone,

After a wonderful idea from a few community members to include moderators and staff in a monthly recognition activity, we've created a form where you can nominate a moderator or staff member for The Supportive Mixer Award:star:

We loved this idea and thought it would be great to include all of the volunteers and staff. Each month, we will share the nominations with those who are nominated. We'd encourage you to vote for someone new each month to make sure everyone gets a nomination :)

Here's a link to the nomination form.

Thank you in advance for your nominations! :star:
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,042 Boards Guru
    @Morgan007 great question! Yes you can nominate as many as you like <3

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,027 Community Veteran
    I wish I could nominate them all as all of the mods and staff are fantastic and bring me joy :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Just nominated quite a few people hehe
  • Options
    Morgan007 wrote: »
    @Amy22 ive nominated 3. Did 2 of them together as the reason is the same <3

I think I might have nominated four just because they are amazing to me :) (Got spam blocked :lol:)
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,135 Part of The Furniture
    Oooh, our wonderful community members are being put on spam block because they think too many of us are amazing! Yes, I have seen this @Amy22 :p Try to avoid the spam blocker ;)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Aw this is such a lovely idea
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 462 Listening Ear
    This is such an incredible idea! I'm really grateful for all the moderators and staff, you guys really make this community such an amazing place! Thank you so much for all of your work :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,066 Wise Owl
    Love this idea and I’d love absolutely everyone to get this award as you’re all brilliant :3
  • Options
    I think this is a brilliant idea :)
  • Options
    @Morgan007 we all find out when you lovely people nominate us! There's more than one winner every month :p
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    The nominations are all anonymous @Morgan007. However, if you were someone who nominated me then yes! I received two nominations :p (a huge thank you!)
  • Options
    Awww, that's super lovely of you @Morgan007, thank you <3
  • Options
    Im so excited to find out who has won! Eventhough you are all winners in my mind :tongue::lol: