Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Woke up feeling anxious today

FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,298 Wise Owl
Im feeling kind of worried today about my future and money today. I think it's just how life seems hard like money, jobs etc like it seems really stressful.

Comments

• Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    Hi @FordRanger . I understand how you feel. Money and job-related stress are common concerns for many people, and it's understandable to feel worried about your future. It's important to acknowledge these feelings and try to find ways to manage them. One thing you could do is take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Think about your long-term goals and what steps you can take to achieve them. This can help you to feel more in control and give you a sense of direction. It's okay to feel worried or stressed, but it's important to take care of yourself.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Hi @FordRanger

Thinking about money and the future can be scary! It can seem overwhelming and seem like a big thing and this is not uncommon. Its easier if you can break it down and set yourself small but progressive goals that will help you to achieve your future aspirations, write it down if that helps :) Your feelings are valid but remember to ask for help if you need it, we are always hear for you and you are not alone with this :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,298 Wise Owl
    eparker98 wrote: »
    Hi @FordRanger

Thinking about money and the future can be scary! It can seem overwhelming and seem like a big thing and this is not uncommon. Its easier if you can break it down and set yourself small but progressive goals that will help you to achieve your future aspirations, write it down if that helps :) Your feelings are valid but remember to ask for help if you need it, we are always hear for you and you are not alone with this :)

@eparker98
    Hi, I really appreciate your reply. Yh worrying about money and my future sucks but it is common especially money. Ive just still been struggling and been better sometimes bit I feel alone, I wouldn't mind someone to pm my age or older who can relate to me. I appreciate this community though and really appreciate it.