Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

February achievements!

kaiikaii Posts: 462 Listening Ear
Hey everyone, I hope you've all been doing well! :3<3

Since February is almost coming to an end (time flies so fast!), I thought it would be nice if we could share at least 3 achievements for this month! It can also include things that you're grateful to have happened as well. No matter how big or small, please feel free to share. :smile:

Here are mine for this month:
- I challenged myself by actively participating in my uni seminars even though I got some answers wrong
- I finally finished a really difficult uni essay
- I recently saw someone who wronged me a long time ago, but I chose to control my emotions and reflect on my responses and unresolved issues (I'm grateful that I do meditation as it has helped me a lot with this)

Really looking forward to hearing everyone else's achievements! <3
cinnamoroll supremacy : )

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Hi @Kaii, I know right February has flown by so fast and it will be March soon. I'll put down some I thought I feel good about, I don't know.

- I managed to send off a video interview for a BBC apprenticeship scheme in my local area

- I carried on through my college project eventhough we had many things to problem-solve and at one point I thought we had it.

- I went on a trip with a local youth / young adult hub with my boyfriend and I was able to get the train and I didn't feel as nervous.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hey @kaii This is really nice! Time does fly fast I agree haha.

I really don't have many achievements that I can think of but if I had to say three things it would probably be:
    - Joining The Mix
    - Joining a society
    - Reaching out to uni regarding my mental health (which I did technically do last month but I had the meeting about it this month so I'm gonna make it count since I cant think of anything different :lol:)

I should probably change my profile pic as this one is kinda annoying me now lol
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 462 Listening Ear
    @Amy22 these achievements are amazing! Best of luck with the BBC apprenticeship scheme! The opportunity sounds really exciting! <3

@JJLemon18 I'm really glad to hear that you reached out to your uni about your mental health, I can imagine how difficult it must have been, so it's definitely something to be proud about! And well done for joining our community and a society, I hope you're enjoying it here and your society so far! :smile:
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )