Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

January achievements!

kaiikaii Posts: 461 Listening Ear
Hey everyone, since January is coming to an end, I thought it would be nice to share at least 3 of your accomplishments this month - no matter how big or small! :3<3

Here's mine:
- Earlier this month, I persevered through some tough exams
- I reflected on how to finally forgive and let go of the resentment I was holding in for a while
- I started drawing again after a while, and started feeling like myself again when I did

Getting through the month is just an achievement overall - so I hope everyone's resting well and treating themselves!

Really looking forward to hearing what everyone else's accomplishments are :smile:

Sending hugs <3
cinnamoroll supremacy : )

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    I think this is a great thread as it is great to reflect on things that we have done during the month.

Honestly I don't know what I accomplished this month to be honest, I think the fact I am still here, I'm trying to be more present I guess. Idk maybe that I didn't give up. I think going to harry potter studios eventhough I know that really isn't much of an achievement.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    @Amy22, of course this is a wonderful achievement! I can imagine how incredibly hard it is to get through each day and to be more present - so the fact that you're trying your best should definitely be commended! And going to Harry Potter Studios sounds super exciting to look forward to! I hope you have a great time there <3
  • Options
    @Morgan007, those are amazing achievements - I'm so so happy for you! I can imagine how difficult it must have been to overcome your obstacles, you're incredible! <3
  • Options
    M3GANx04M3GANx04 Posts: 61 Boards Initiate
    ooh i love the idea of this thread! I think my greatest achievments of January would be...
    1. Completing all of my university assignments
    2. Challenging my social anxiety through making friends and actively participating in group work at university
    3. Starting to keep track of my mental health and habits again
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,808 Master Poster
    1. I haven't eaten all of my Christmas chocolate yet
    2. I finished my Unit 5 coursework for Health and Social Care
    3. I helped contribute to a wellbeing PowerPoint for school
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @M3GANx04, I'm really glad that you've been keeping track of your mental wellbeing and habits, you've got this! ^^ and as someone who's also in uni, I understand how challenging completing assignments are, and I can imagine how difficult it must have been making friends and partaking in group work with your social anxiety. I admire you a lot for doing these! <3

@Dancer, really impressive that you haven't eaten all of your Christmas chocolate yet hahah XD and congrats on finishing your coursework for Health and Social Care! Good job for contributing to a wellbeing PowerPoint - I'm sure there's plenty of people who are grateful for your support and contributions :)