Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Thanks Everyone

jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that this will be my last shift as a Boards Mod. I just wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone for being so kind and supportive and making The Mix community a great place. I'll still try to be around on the boards as a community member so I look forward to still being able to chat to you all. Again thanks everyone and take care

Jess :)
The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.

Comments

• Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,063 Wise Owl
    @jess63 It was good to have you here as a Board Mod and hope to see you soon as a community member

Sending hugs
    Sinead
  • Options
    HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
    Thank you for all you've done for the Boards @jess63 - it's been great working with you!

Take care,
    Harry
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 461 Listening Ear
    Thank you so much for all of your kindness and support @jess63 <3 really looking forward to seeing you as a community member! Hope you have a lovely day :3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    Thank you for all of your support here @jess63. You've helped so many people and I've really enjoyed working with you too. I'm glad you'll still be around as a community member so we can keep in touch <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    jess63 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that this will be my last shift as a Boards Mod. I just wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone for being so kind and supportive and making The Mix community a great place. I'll still try to be around on the boards as a community member so I look forward to still being able to chat to you all. Again thanks everyone and take care

Jess :)

Thank you so much for everything that you have done here on The Mix. You have been very helpful and have supported so many people including me. I am going to miss you lots but I look forward to seeing you as a community member.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films