Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

🌟 Christmas Day GC - 12:00pm - 1:30pm 🌟

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
edited December 2022 in Community Announcements
A last minute surprise for y'all... 🥳

General Chat on Christmas Day from 12:00pm - 1:30pm, modded by me. Hopefully see some of you there and please do spread the word to anyone you think might want to hang out!
The truth resists simplicity.

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,027 Community Veteran
    Mike wrote: »
    A last minute surprise for y'all... 🥳

General Chat on Christmas Day from 12:00pm - 1:30pm, modded by me. Hopefully see some of you there and please do spread the word to anyone you think might want to hang out!

Thank you so much, I wasn't expecting that at all. This is such a nice surprise. :)<3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,180 Boards Champion
    This'd be great, hope I can make it
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,818 Master Poster
    Yeah this is a great surprise. Thank you so much for taking time out of your Christmas Day to do this.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    Wow, this is amazing. Thank you so much @Mike, <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,027 Community Veteran
    I can't wait to see you all on there soon :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,135 Part of The Furniture
    Glad to see you all have Mike tomorrow at lunchtime! I will also be around in the morning on the community :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,818 Master Poster
    Come and join the party!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous