Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Have you ever had to use drugs first aid?

HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
edited October 2022 in Drink & Drugs
As part of our drugs and alcohol support campaign, we wanted to ask if you've ever had to use drugs first aid in the past? You can use the poll below to let us know - your response are all completely anonymous, so nobody will know who has said what!

If you’re not sure what drugs first aid is or how you would use it, then make sure you check out our article on drugs first aid. It’ll tell you all the signs to look out for and what you can do to help.

Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨

Have you ever had to use drugs first aid? 6 votes

Unfortunately, Yes
0% 0 votes
Never
100% 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    monic81monic81 Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    Thanks for sharing the information, Main and most important thing is, If the person is conscious, loosen the clothing and keep the person warm, and provide reassurance. Try to keep the person calm.
  • Options
    HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
    monic81 wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing the information, Main and most important thing is, If the person is conscious, loosen the clothing and keep the person warm, and provide reassurance. Try to keep the person calm.

Thank you for sharing this @monic81 - that's definitely a great summary of what you can do to help!

Welcome to the boards, by the way. Great to see you here : :)
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨