Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how do you get this stuff?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
surely you dont just walk up to a bloke on the off chance hes selling

Comments

• Options
    ok, judging from what I read here I gather you do not take drugs. am i correct in assuming so?

anyhow, for the record...when you are into this sort of thing you hang out with people who do the same kinda thing u r in to and therefore it is pretty easy to know who's dealing and where to get stuff from if you are in the scene.

I live in a very small country and the first time I did drugs it woz a friend who introduced it to me. It usually starts off that way...then u get into the scene and it's just one thing leading to another really.
  • Options
    Finding drugs for the first time isn't always that easy unless you know someone, its basically a matter of getting a foot in the door, once I started suddenly you begin to make allsorts of contacts. That said, there is always someone who at least knows someone, asking random people is a bit extreme, asking dodgy people in nightclubs will usually reap rewards ;) But be careful, random dealers may screw you over.
  • Options
    i have nothing against drugs.
    its quite the opposite.
    unfortunately, i can't see my friends introducing me to drugs.
  • Options
    Then i guess u better start getting in with the "wrong" crowd. lol ;)
  • Options
    I've always found that the drugs have tended to find me:D

Not very helpful, sorry:rolleyes:
  • Options
    It would probably be better to make friends with some like-minded people. I personally find that doing drugs alone is not nearly as good as with others. And if you're trying new drugs, it's a good idea to have someone with you who knows what they're doing!
  • Options
    pop to the nearest poice station....rumour has it the cops have the best weed..........
  • Options
    I'm not quite sure what type of drugs your looking for because where you look really depends on what you want.
    As mentioned before most clubs are awash with crappy dealers selling 'pills' but these will be anything but mdma the varst majority of the time.
    Camden market is always a good start if your anywhere near london.
  • Options
    I never have to buy off people in clubs (assuming we're taking pills here), but if I did I'd find omeone who was clearly fucked off their tits, and ask if they know anyone whos selling anything good. It may take a few goes, but the fact that they are fucked is usually a good sign.
  • Options
    Get clued up - read this:

Dealing with dealers

Plus our A-Z on drugs and other useful info on reducing risks etc can all be found here

Susie :)
  • Options
    if some of the posts on this site are to be believed then just stop any sickly looking 14yr old and they'll be carrying everything you ever desired...and some more.
  • Options
    the first time i did pills in a club(although not my first time doing pills), it was a spur of the moment thing. i had just gotten home from partying and my flatmate and her friends managed to convince me to go out again. my friend's bf bought pills off some random girl in the club and gave me one. normally, i would never take something from someone i didnt know, but i was already a little drunk, so i took it...

SO MUCH FUN!

someone has to introduce you to drugs, right? you're not just going to try them by yourself, so whoever introduces you to it is your first link into the world of drugs. i first did drugs a year ago, and now i can hook up just about anything in under an hour...and no, im not a hardcore druggie. ive only done 'hard' drugs 7 times in the past year. people know i know how to get it, so i do a lot of 'trafficking' (sp?).