Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help - Smoking & Cannabis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey

i have a bit of a problem.. I smoke cannabis regulay, and dont feel in a postion in wanting to give that up.. I also smoke fags, which stems from smoking cannabis

I really want to knock fags on the head for heath reasons.. but find it hard when i still smoke cannabis.

Is there a something i can use in my spiffs to stop nicotine intake? or will it not make much difference?

Please give me some good advice

Regards.

Comments

• Options
    U cud make pure skunk spliffs

Or just do bongs with pure weed, no bacca.

I cant think off the top of my head what u cud use as a tobacco/nicotine substitute
  • Options
    thing is, smoking a pure weed spliff makes it not burn nicley..

So using tabbaco makes it burn and inhale nicely..

And im not a bong man....
  • Options
    Tea bags

just open up a tea bag and use the stuff in side as a form of tobaco it works and it gets u high to.
  • Options
    Re: Tea bags
    Originally posted by Sexy_DaVe_uk
    just open up a tea bag and use the stuff in side as a form of tobaco it works and it gets u high to.

Its true it does work. Pretty good if you just smoke it on its own. Its not addictive either is it??? Try it it might work wonders or on the other hand it could not be your thing.
  • Options
    Re: Help - Smoking & Cannabis
    Originally posted by tucks
    Hey

i have a bit of a problem.. I smoke cannabis regulay, and dont feel in a postion in wanting to give that up.. I also smoke fags, which stems from smoking cannabis

I really want to knock fags on the head for heath reasons.. but find it hard when i still smoke cannabis.

Is there a something i can use in my spiffs to stop nicotine intake? or will it not make much difference?

Regards.

your a rum fucker you are. but i dont think the others noticed.
  • Options

:eek: tea bags get you high.....?

Surley more people would be using teabags rather than tabacco if it gets you high at a much lower price than tabacco??? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by amz

:eek: tea bags get you high.....?

Surley more people would be using teabags rather than tabacco if it gets you high at a much lower price than tabacco??? :confused:

amz your fuckin' puddin.
    what confused me me the most was "smoking and cannabis" ?
  • Options
    what confused me me the most was "smoking and cannabis" ?

yeh, i get what you mean, it was a bit of a ....strange... question, but i wasn't really interested in that, i was just kind of intrigued by the tea bag thing...
  • Options
    Originally posted by amz

yeh, i get what you mean, it was a bit of a ....strange... question, but i wasn't really interested in that, i was just kind of intrigued by the tea bag thing...

those little tetly folk seemed very chirpy but they been busted i think.
  • Options
    Re: Help - Smoking & Cannabis
    Originally posted by tucks
    Hey

Regards.

Ive got this problem too, theres not really that much you can do about it, other than use a bong but I wouldnt advise that its horrible. Just cut down on the amount of baccy you use with the cannabis.