Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help us choose the name for our winter campaign!

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
edited October 2022 in We Need You
Hi everyone,

We'd love your help in choosing the name for our winter campaign! Last month, we spoke to young people and they shared that it would be important for the winter campaign to cover the following topics:

1. Cost of living/ bills/ homelessness
2. Depression/SAD/ shorter days
3. Christmas/ family issues/ feeling isolated/ eating disorders
4. Academic stress

We'd love to cover all of these topics and create lots of content to support as many people as possible. We need your help choosing a campaign name that covers all of these topics!

We've created an anonymous poll below, feel free to vote on the suggestions we've come up with at The Mix HQ. If you have any alternative campaign name ideas, comment them below too!

For an extra vote on the campaign name head to our Instagram page later on today! We'll be adding up the votes from social media and here on the discussion boards to choose the name!

The Cool, Calm & Cozy Campaign
Whatever you’re going through this winter season, we’ve got you covered. Let’s come together and celebrate the good, the bad and the ugly of the holiday season with The Mix’s Cool, Calm and Cozy Campaign.

Winter Warmer
You’re never alone; never forget to come together and celebrate how far we’ve come. Let’s look after ourselves and the people around us with The Mix’s Winter Warmer Campaign.

Come Together
The world may be falling apart, but we’re not; let’s Come Together and celebrate the good this winter.

Happy (or Crappy!) Holidays
Whether the holidays are a happy or a crappy time for us, we should always know we're not alone. Come together and celebrate the good, the bad and ugly this winter with The Mix's Happy (or Crappy!) Holidays Campaign.

Merry Mixmas Everyone
We all celebrate differently at this time of year, but it’s a time for us to come together and see how far we’ve come. Join in the festivities with our Merry Mixmas Everyone Campaign.

Step into Mixmas
We’re here to get you through the highs and lows of the holiday season; so let’s come together and celebrate with The Mix’s Step Into Mixmas Campaign.
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Help us choose the name for our winter campaign! 12 votes

The Cool, Calm & Cozy Campaign
33% 4 votes
Winter Warmer
33% 4 votes
Come Together
0% 0 votes
Happy (or Crappy!) Holidays
8% 1 vote
Merry Mixmas Everyone
0% 0 votes
Step into Mixmas
25% 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,821 Master Poster
    Haha I love "Step Into Mixmas" I guess that was Emma's idea.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    edited October 2022
    "The Cool, Calm & Cozy Campaign" - can never go wrong with an alteration =)
  • Options
    "Happy (or Crappy!) Holidays" reminds me of something that I used to have when I was younger. It was a toy dog that sang when you pressed a button on it and it said "Crappy holidays" and basically did a version of Jingle Bells about farting.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    @Morgan007 It was a staff idea so it could have been anyone. My guess though is that it was Aife. Sorry if I'm wrong. It's just an Aife thing to do.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    @Dancer @Morgan007 haa it wasn't me this time but our Marcomms team came up with all of these options based on the themes that came out of a co-design with a group of young people.

What are your thoughts on the name?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    I think that marcomms is Marketing Communications. But yeah I love the name for the campaign.