Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Page jumps when I roll over New Discussion tab

NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
edited October 2022 in Help Desk
Hi, I've noticed something that happens when I roll over the New Discussion tab on any area of the community website. The page jumps straight back up to the top of the page I'm on when I put my mouse over the tab, which can be annoying. :/ It happens a lot too, so it makes it difficult to click the button to start a new discussion at times. :/ Is anyone else experiencing this bug or glitch?

Comments

• Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,042 Boards Guru
    Thank you for letting us know about this bug @NeonBlueThunder1. We'll flag this with our tech team to see if it's something they can fix. If you happen to be able to take a screen recording of this happening, that would be really useful. No worries if you're not able to, we'll do some testing too and see if we can get one :)

Aife & the team
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    We wanted to get back with an update to let you know our tech team are looking into this so hopefully we'll have it fixed shortly.

In the meantime, if you'd like to make a new discussion, you can click the New Discussion button in the panel on the right instead of the one on the left. This should work on a desktop. Let us know if you experience any trouble on mobile too :)

Aife & the team

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Hi I also noticed this just now too actually.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Hello everyone, this should now all be fixed! I've just tested and it's working now for me. Let us know if it's working for you all too :)

- Aife & the team