Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

mum kicking me out

Nat18Nat18 Posts: 115 The Mix Convert
woke up to my mum screaming my name and she said i need to pack my bags and go. i give up :'( whhy does everyone hate me i will need to pack my stuff and live on streets :s:'(

Comments

• Options
    :'(
  • Options
    she wants me gone. i don'5 know what to do :( i feel suicidal too so like :(
  • Options
    ugh :s:'(
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi @Nat18, firstly welcome to the mix and well done for reaching out thats really brave of you. I'm hearing that your mum has told you to pack your bags and go. That sounds really difficult. Have you got any other family members of friends you can speak to and explain the situation? How would you feel about speaking to someone about this situation?

If you need any support you can call the runaway helpline if you are under 16 on 116000, they can provide advice on what to do if you are being kicked out.
    If you are over 16 then you can call shelter on 0808 800 4444, they can also provide advice and support. Shelter also have a web chat.

Please keep us updated with how you're feeling, we're all here for you :)
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    jess63 wrote: »
    Hi @Nat18, firstly welcome to the mix and well done for reaching out thats really brave of you. I'm hearing that your mum has told you to pack your bags and go. That sounds really difficult. Have you got any other family members of friends you can speak to and explain the situation? How would you feel about speaking to someone about this situation?

If you need any support you can call the runaway helpline if you are under 16 on 116000, they can provide advice on what to do if you are being kicked out.
    If you are over 16 then you can call shelter on 0808 800 4444, they can also provide advice and support. Shelter also have a web chat.

Please keep us updated with how you're feeling, we're all here for you :)

hi jess. no my mum and dad are fighting and i am being kicked out. im 16 i have no where to go. i am stuck. thanks for the helplines.