Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How can I make friends in London

victornvictorn Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
I can't go clubbing because of my sleep disorder.
My constant headache has seriously affected my jobsearch
I tried signing up for that bumble app but the effect these apps have is that people can just 'select' those who seem desirable and I am not immediately an obvious good friend material because of my circumstances

Comments

• Options
    Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    @victorn Are you interested in volunteering? Could be a good way to make friends.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    Hey @victorn, thank you so much for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to go clubbing because of your sleep disorder. May I ask, have you talked to anyone, for example, your GP, that would be able to help you deal with your sleep disorder? I hear that your constant headache has affected your job search. Is this constant headache related to your sleep disorder somehow? Taking care of yourself might help ease your headaches, you could try getting enough sleep, exercising often, or doing some meditation or breathing exercises to reduce stress.

And as for some suggestions of how to make some friends in London, like Kate said, volunteering could be a great way to make some friends. Joining a group based on your interests could also be a good way, Meetup is a good website for this: https://www.meetup.com/

Meetup allows you to find online or in person groups and events of people who share your interests :smile:

Hope this helps <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )