Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pills Around the world

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was always curious what kind of pills people where poppin in different parts of the world (or country). So what pills have ye been poppin? any good? Im from the south east of ireland and the mo we have

Stars: (they have loads of black speckles on them and a picture of a cartoon star) Average Price: E(euro)7. These things are fucked up pills, i can honestly say i popped 3 one go and the floor was changin colours..i reckoned it was acid at first..seriously good pills and clean too 8/10

Tazmanian Devils: (Slightly speckled with a pic of Taz the tazmanian devil) Average Price: E(euro)6-10. The Usual.. moderatly strong but quite dirty, ive seen alot of ppl get sick on them, good all the same 7/10

Comments

• Options
    Hmm

It's been a few months but the last time I did them we had pink Chanels and one blue one witha four cornered star. The Chanels were good, but the friend who tool the star said it was amazing.

They were the typical US prices: $20 a piece.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Lady Bugs, x 's, supermen, and mitsi's. Infact ever since 1999 I've never not been able to get mitsi's, if you know what I mean. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Hmmm,
    I've had quite a few different ones in the UK but the pink star treks were by far the best.
    As for the rest of the world;
    I had some nice mitzis and white diamonds in South Africa, they were 80 rand each, which at the time was about £8
    In sydney I had a yellow road runner which I think was heavy speed, very nice. I also had some others but I cant remember them, they were strong MDA. Price $40 each which was about £15 at the time. They're well pricy in Auz.
    In Canada I had one with a F on it. Nice but nothing great, price free actualy (long story) that was in Toronto and in Montreal we had some plain ones which were well messy, dirty things with MDA, speed, MDMA and K I think. They were $25 I think, about £10.
    Well thats my experiance anyway.
  • Options
    last time it was blue doves and the time before it was white 007s. the 007 knocked me on my ass. best night ever.
  • Options
    at the moment we have some pills called Hearts. I popped 3 last w/end and had a wicked time.....they're them type of pills which effect your vision, if u know what i mean.

Then I've also popped two called Rockers, but they take about an hour to work.

Last year we had some wicked ones called Oranges and Fastforwards............I'm telling ya, d bomb!!!

Cant wait to try some of the pills mentioned......some of which I am sure we have never had imported here in d little island where i come from.........

.......................hmmmmmmm.........hmmmmmmm.........