Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

self harm - an investigation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone.

I am doing some research in the summer into lots of different aspects of teen and young adult culture. My first area of interest is self-harm.

I am hoping that some people will let me interview them about it, or give me their opinions about it. People will be treated in the strictest confidence.

I would love to hear from people who don't do it, as well as people who do, because I want an 'outsiders' stance on the whole thing.

At the moment there is a lot in the music press about self harm being a 'fashion decision' and people are doing it to make themselves part of a scene. Do you agree?

Please PM me if you don't mind talking frankly about this issue. Any opinions are welcome. I won't judge because I am very interested in all opinions on the matter.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey if you want to interview me on my opinions and what not then feel free to send me a PM asking me what you want to know about.