Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Want help need to know something related drugs

tipitipi Posts: 3 Newbie
Need help

Comments

• Options
    tipitipi Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2022
    I’m travelling domestic flight plz has anyone had any experience of bringing drugs or substances with them to the airport or on a flight?
    Thank you

[Post edited by a moderator to bring it in line with our community guidelines]
    Post edited by BenMa on
  • Options
    BenMaBenMa Moderator, Staff Posts: 143 Helping Hand
    @tipi thank you very much for your thread and welcome to The Mix's community space! Its really lovely to see that you've reached out for some support tonight.

It sounds like you have a specific question in mind which unfortunately our community wouldn't be able to support you with, so I've edited your post in order to make your question a bit more broad. That way, if people have any similar experiences, they might feel comfortable sharing these here?

If you're looking for further support around the topic of drugs, Frank and Know the Score might be quite helpful resources for you!

The community is here for you, so do keep reaching out tipi! We're here to offer as much support as we can.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.