Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Quick rant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't know what to do.

I just want to rip my breasts off at the moment, I really do. I feel like I am about to explode, I want a BR and I want one now! (gah that makes me sound like those spoilt divas) At the moment it just feels like I am up against a brick wall which is 100 ft high, and the only means of getting myself over it is a single piece of nylon string.

I'm sick of being a freak, I'm sick of the pain, I want it over and done with.

I had a horrible dream in which I had a great BR and then I became pregnant and they grew back to their original size. I'm so scared of that really happening, I'm considering not even having children, I really am so scared about that!

Why can't everyone be born with C cup breasts?

My first consult with the PS is in 16 days. I'm really looking forward to it but I'm scared she will say that I am not a candidate for surgery.

Plus I'm stressed cos I havent got my exam results yet. Gah.

End of rant.

Comments

• Options
    I'm clueless in this regard, but what are their giudelines as to as 'suitable candidate?' I'm just wondering, if you are referred then there is obviously a real chance of it being done, but if not, where does that leave you?

I hope it all works out, and you get rid off the buggers. Well, have them smaller anyway. :)
  • Options
    My best mate Deb had a breast reduction and was the best thing she ever had done. Though she does worry that when she dies and gets to the pearly gates there's gonna be two lumps of fat that'll see her, go "Mummy" and increase her back to a 40 DD. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miss Quoted
    I'm clueless in this regard, but what are their giudelines as to as 'suitable candidate?' I'm just wondering, if you are referred then there is obviously a real chance of it being done, but if not, where does that leave you?

here is some info on being a candidate

Gah, if I get it refused I will have to go privatly :eek: so that will be years since I will be at least 20 grand in debt when I leave med school :(
    My best mate Deb had a breast reduction and was the best thing she ever had done. Though she does worry that when she dies and gets to the pearly gates there's gonna be two lumps of fat that'll see her, go "Mummy" and increase her back to a 40 DD

Gah!! I don't think hell is a place, hell is big breasts! ;)
  • Options
    Deb had to go private, her doc was a complete tosser to her over the issue and even had a go at her when she went to him for some antibiotics a few days after the op coz she had a small infection. Cost her about £2,500 but this was a few years ago now. If you do go private, look around carefully and check 'em out. We've all heard the horror stories. But good luck hon, and i hope all goes well for you and your mammaries:)
  • Options
    Re: Quick rant
    Originally posted by go_away
    Why can't everyone be born with C cup breasts?

i was born with whopping B cup breasts. i could probably wear A, i've just got too much pride to actually try on an A cup bra.

i like my boobs. if i had the choice, i wouldnt trade for a C cup.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kathryn
    Go-away i really feel for you.:( :)

Cheers me dears :) I'm feeling a bit less fustrated about the whole thing. The night I wrote the post I was really hot and when I sweat I get a rash underneath there and it was itchy and I was getting hot and bothered and upset about it all. I suppose it's true when they say patience is a virtue. Thanks to everyone who replied, I really appreciate the support :D

p.s whopping B cup? The girls at BHO are going to love that one :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Quick rant
    Originally posted by Lizzafins

i was born with whopping B cup breasts. i could probably wear A, i've just got too much pride to actually try on an A cup bra.

i like my boobs. if i had the choice, i wouldnt trade for a C cup.

Whopping implies a B cup is big... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I didnt have any breasts at all when i was born
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I didnt have any breasts at all when i was born

ROFLOL.

:D