Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

drugs & dealing with emotional issues

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You know, I find that to take drugs it is very important what your current state of mind is when doing them. For example, after I had broken up with my boyfriend a year ago I used to get very bad comedowns when pilling and the buzz i used to get was always terrible. I used to get really bad suicidal thoughts and now that i'm feeling better I do state firmly that when one is feeling depressed and is hvng some mental or emotional issues it is best to stay away from drugs, because really, they don't help you.

Comments

• Options
    I totally agree with u, i have done drugs when i have been pissed off about stuff and gone through the whole i got nothing 2 life 4 i cant see where my lifes goin crap, but the way i see it is u must be grateful the feelings eventually pass when u stop the drug use for a bit...... just going through it all at the time is a real killer.
  • Options
    lol that has always bin a big no no, never do drugs when sumit bad has happened in ur life, or if ur feeling depressed and low.