Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Funeral

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,159 Boards Champion
my nans funeral is today :'( scared ima isolate and go really quiet after and during it. Lost my stepmum march 28th, my cat april 28th and now my nan June 4th. This year is cruel. :(

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Going to the wake now. That was hard. Just wanna lock myself up and hide :disappointed::'(
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I meant the 4th of july not june. Sorry days are dragging :disappointed:
  • Options
    Thank you @LorryTruck ❤️
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,988 Community Veteran
    Hi @Chloe234

I'm also sorry for your loss too. It sounds really difficult for you at the moment. I am always here if you want to talk or even have a hug.

Sending hugs <3

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Thank you @Amy22 ❤️
  • Options
    At home now. Just wanna isolate myself. Really really struggling :/ but jusst gotta sit alone with the emotions :disappointed:
  • Options
    @Chloe234 I'm always here if you need me <3 . Is there you do that you find relaxing or helps you to relax?.
  • Options
    Thank you @Amy22 ❤️ not really. Doesnt help that i tried to use another support chat that i use and i wasnt allowed to say anything and it wasnt allowed through. Ive given up tbh. :disappointed:
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Evening Chloe, so sorry for your loss, I know you’ve been anxious about the funeral for a while so today must have been really hard for you. It’s ok to want some time alone after something like that, but we’re here if you do want to talk. I’m around most of the night if you’d like a chat
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Thank you @independent_ ♥︎ it was hard but i feel numb more than anything and im kinda just gasping for help but cant get it but its ok. And thank you for the offer but i wont bother you ❤️
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that the support chat you used wasn't that helpful. However, I'm here for you if you want to chat.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    You are not bothering me at all, I wouldn’t offer if it was going to be a bother. Honestly, even if you just want to keep posting on this thread (or the one I made) just to get things off your chest. No pressure, but you don’t have to go through this alone.

It’s natural to feel numb after such big losses. Grief is so different for everyone and not specific to one person or emotion. However you’re feeling it’s ok.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Thank you @Amy22 and @independent_ ❤️i appreciate it so much
  • Options
    No worries Chloe, we are always here for you. <3
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
    hey chloe just wanted to post to send you my best wishes <3 so sorry for your loss
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Thank you @Jellyelephant ❤️
  • Options
    fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    hey @Chloe234 I hope you are doing better, I’m so sorry for everything you’ve been through, I can’t imagine how strong you have been, grief is such as cruel thing. But with time and the love and support of those around you, hopefully you will start to find your feet again. We are always here for you ❤️
  • Options
    Thank you @fiona333 ❤️