Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

slow

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,161 Boards Champion
Today is just going so slow. I hate it. Feels like seconds are hours. Bad mental health day. Head is screaming at me. Yet ive got to get used to it if this is gonna be the next 6 weeks.

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,988 Community Veteran
    @Chloe234 Hope you are okay. Today does feel slow a bit. Sending hugs <3

Amy
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    enorth1enorth1 Posts: 68 Boards Initiate
    Hey @Chloe234 thanks for reaching out, it's not an easy thing to be so honest about how you're feeling. I can feel your frustration about time moving slowly, and feeling like your head is screaming at you sounds incredibly tough. If you felt it might help, we could speak through some of what you're going through with your mental wellbeing if you like, to help you feel supported? Absolutely no pressure at all, just whatever you feel might help.

When you say the next six weeks, I wondered if you meant because of the summer holidays? I can understand a long break feeling daunting, especially if it is a break from the usual structure of school or uni for example. Do you perhaps have any friends or family that you trust that might be able to help support you through this time, perhaps by talking through how you're feeling, or providing distractions etc, whatever you feel helps you best?

Huge hugs xx
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,161 Boards Champion
    Thank you so much @enorth1 :)

I feel like my mental wellbeing is just a mess right now so i find it hard to talk abt as i honestly dont know whats fully going on in my messed up mind 😂

yes sorry i did mean summer holidays from school and i dont really have and family or friends i feel able to talk to if im honest, i started to open up to a teacher at school and she honestly really helped me but i clearly dint have that currently.

With me i feel like its my job to be the strong one in my friends and in my family, i feel like they need to think im ok and i need to be there if they need me even tho im the youngest. I feel like ive struggled so much so i know what its like and i wouldnt want any of them to feel the same way i do.

thanks again
    Chloe :)