Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

current thought

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
bc of recent posts i think im failing,
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    ppl expected it
    Crazy mad insane
  • enorth1enorth1 Posts: 68 Boards Initiate
    Hey @ellie2000, I'm sorry to hear you feel like you're failing at the moment. Would you like to share more about your concerns with this? We are here to support you with whatever you feel like sharing x
    i am hopefully moving to another place and im looking over my whole life, is tht normal?
    Crazy mad insane
    why is tht happening
    Crazy mad insane
  • enorth1enorth1 Posts: 68 Boards Initiate
    I can definitely relate to that @ellie2000. I think that sometimes when you're going through a state of change in your life (like moving), it can make you quite reflective about the rest of your life and how you feel about it, which I think is a very natural process in my opinion :smile: I wonder how you are feeling about the potential move? Would you find it helpful to speak more about it? x
    edited July 2022
    in my current town, those who r still walking, getting on with thier lives. i still see so i dont go out, wen i do i dont go passed a cretain point. so i perfered to go out as little as possible, it seemed ptsd ruined my life. everything was hunky dory wen i was in [Postcode area],
    I went to the town i was moving to, its by the sea. r ppl toxic everywhere? and unproffessional methods?

[Edited by moderator to remove specific location]
    Post edited by Ed_ on
    Crazy mad insane