Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey

Darth_NadderDarth_Nadder Posts: 1 Just got here
Hello there, i've just joined and I thought I'd say hi, haven't been to a website like this before but I think it's going to be pretty nice, i'm a major Star Wars fan, am still in school, and am a youtuber.
How are you guys?

Comments

• BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @Darth_Nadder

Welcome to the community, it's such a pleasure to meet you! Thank you for sharing this with us, do you have a favourite Star Wars film? Wow being a youtuber sounds really incredible, do you enjoy it? I hope you're doing really well, and looking forward to seeing you around here! Sending you lots of love <3
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Darth_Nadder nice to meet you!
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Hello there, i've just joined and I thought I'd say hi, haven't been to a website like this before but I think it's going to be pretty nice, i'm a major Star Wars fan, am still in school, and am a youtuber.
    How are you guys?

Hello!

I'm Leila, so lovely to meet you! This is a epic community, full off amazing people who are here to support and guide you, we are friendly young people who are just trying to improve our lives, how are you? I'm okay, thanks!

Leila
  • spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    welcome darth! it is pretty nice here ^__^
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • chloe224488chloe224488 Posts: 79 Budding Regular
    Hey @Darth_Nadder welcome to the mix! Its great to meet you :)
  • kaiikaii Posts: 434 Listening Ear
    Hello @Darth_Nadder , welcome! Nice to meet you, hope you are doing well :)
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )