Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Thank you.

LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
edited May 2022 in General Chat
Thank you to everyone on here who have supported me, I love all of you and I am thankful for being on a amazing journey with you all, you all inspire me! Thank you! 😊 @spoon @TheMix @Mike @Aife @Jellyelephant @Creativeboy23 @chloe224488 I can't thank you all enough thank you so much! @awesomeminecraft6789 @Dandelion @ellie2000 @lucas1_g @Laura_tigger82 @Brookee @kaira_rubit @Kate_20 you all deserve the best in life, keep going you can do this you've made it this far don't quit now, your life is just started! ♡♡

Many love,

Leila

Comments

• Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 461 Listening Ear
    Hey @Leila , thank you so so much for your support as well! I'm very grateful to have met you :smile: you're a wonderful person and I hope you're doing great, you deserve the world <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Hey @Leila , thank you so so much for your support as well! I'm very grateful to have met you :smile: you're a wonderful person and I hope you're doing great, you deserve the world <3

Awww thank you! You deserve the world too !♡
  • Options
    For a thank you, you get to see my beautiful little puppy,

2gb66ph8w7us.jpg
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Leila wrote: »
    Thank you to everyone on here who have supported me, I love all of you and I am thankful for being on a amazing journey with you all, you all inspire me! Thank you! 😊 @spoon @TheMix @Mike @Aife @Jellyelephant @Creativeboy23 @chloe224488 I can't thank you all enough thank you so much! @awesomeminecraft6789 @Dandelion @ellie2000 @lucas1_g @Laura_tigger82 @Brookee @kaira_rubit @Kate_20 you all deserve the best in life, keep going you can do this you've made it this far don't quit now, your life is just started! ♡♡

Many love,

Leila

Thank you so much leila! <3
    Whats a signatureeeww
  • Options
    spoon wrote: »

Many love,

Leila

welcome x
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,985 Community Veteran
    r u ok? @Leila
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    spoon wrote: »

Many love,

Leila

welcome x
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    r u ok? @Leila

I'm fine im just saying thanks
  • Options
    Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    @Leila Thank you for your wonderful support. You mean a lot to this community.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • Options
    Kate_20 wrote: »
    @Leila Thank you for your wonderful support. You mean a lot to this community.

You all mean a lot to me too, but your welcome lovely <3
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Your strength has been incredibly inspiring to see, Leila. It's an absolute pleasure to know you, and to have you here with us in the community. You're an incredible individual and you deserve to be supported through this. Sending you so much love <3
  • Options
    Brookee wrote: »
    Your strength has been incredibly inspiring to see, Leila. It's an absolute pleasure to know you, and to have you here with us in the community. You're an incredible individual and you deserve to be supported through this. Sending you so much love <3

Aww brooke your amazing, thank you!!!