Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Stuck

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
Hey guys I'm kind of in a tricky situation ATM and its stressing me out

So basically I had An argument with my mom last night because no one in my family knew I was on here so I have to say it's a chatroom because I really don't feel like explaining it to them but, anyway she found out we had an argument and I still feel bad about it.

Also, she's been trying to get on me about deciding on college cause I leave next year and I still haven't decided, so she wants me to go to the college at the school I'm at now but the thing is I don't want to go to that college I just don't have the courage to tell her and especially since my experience with mainstream has been so bad but I just don't want to stay any ideas?

Also, I'm with someone now, and I really really want to make it work this time, we've agreed to possibly meet up during the summer, thing about that is I want to go to her but I think she lives in London and I live in Birmingham so Im not sure if that'll work maybe we can meet up where I am? Idk what's easier and if we meet up at where she is, I'll have to ask my mom to take me there since I'm yet to have a car, she doesn't know about me and this girl either, I think she does now but I'm not sure, I just don't know how to ask about that either cause I really like this girl like massively I'm just not sure what works and what does not in terms of meeting, any ideas? Cause I'm really stressing about this.

Comments

• Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @awesomeminecraft6789

Wonderful to see you again! Hope you're keeping really well! It sounds like the argument with your mum is bringing up a lot of conflicting feelings for you at the moment. Thank you for sharing this with us! I'm wondering if you'd feel comfortable sharing more about how you're feeling now after it?

I'm hearing that you're not feeling comfortable staying at the school you're currently in for college, your feelings are completely valid, and it's okay to feel exactly how you're feeling, you know yourself best. You mentioned that you don't have the courage to tell her that you don't want to stay there, do you feel comfortable sharing what's making it difficult to speak to her about your decision? It's perfectly okay if you don't :)

In terms of your new relationship, firstly congratulations, I hope all is well! I'm wondering if you'd feel comfortable having a discussion with your partner about what they think would be easiest? You could maybe bounce ideas off of each other and find what works best for you both :)

Sending you loads of love! <3
  • Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Brookee wrote: »

Wonderful to see you again! Hope you're keeping really well! It sounds like the argument with your mum is bringing up a lot of conflicting feelings for you at the moment. Thank you for sharing this with us! I'm wondering if you'd feel comfortable sharing more about how you're feeling now after it?

I'm hearing that you're not feeling comfortable staying at the school you're currently in for college, your feelings are completely valid, and it's okay to feel exactly how you're feeling, you know yourself best. You mentioned that you don't have the courage to tell her that you don't want to stay there, do you feel comfortable sharing what's making it difficult to speak to her about your decision? It's perfectly okay if you don't :)

In terms of your new relationship, firstly congratulations, I hope all is well! I'm wondering if you'd feel comfortable having a discussion with your partner about what they think would be easiest? You could maybe bounce ideas off of each other and find what works best for you both :)

Sending you loads of love! <3

Hi @Brookee

Everything is resolved in the argument so we're cool now! Although it's still kinda hurting me as I really hate to argue with her but I hope she's ok with it now!

I've talked to her about it and she says that I should Go to see if there's an option for what I want to do so I'm considering It but I'm not entirely sure

Also relationship wise, we have talked about meeting up and Its still up but it'll probably have to be August time, as she's got exams coming up and then an op so it's probably going to have to be August time or end of July it depends so I'm not sure what to think
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl

That's completely understandable, your feelings are completely valid, and you're allowed to feel whatever you're feeling right now. I hear you, there's always a lot of pressure around deciding where to go after school, but it's okay to take your time and find what's best for you, and what you would prefer. It sounds like everything's quite confusing and conflicting for you at the moment. In an ideal situation, what would be the best case scenario for you out of this?