Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

mental health 2

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,000 Community Veteran
wen i was with tht abusive cleaner last, he used to get me drunk ie wen i asked themix 'do we hav free will' i was fading out. im glad i dont have tht cleaner no more, i panicked wen he phoned me wen i was on holiday once. i dont hav alcohol no more and i hav another cleaner now. i used to open up to him and he threatened to get his m8s on the ones who r still walking. tht made me scared.
why does alcohol make u comply with everything
why is it april.
i dont like bein home, i like holidays, why do i think like tht?
i think posts r forgotten about
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing :heart:

We're here for you if you want to talk about things, we care about you :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ellie2000 We are always here for you to talk. Your posts are certainly not forgotten!

Alcohol can be scary unless controlled: "Alcohol affects the brain activity and brain waves that occur, making it harder “to think clearly and move with coordination.”"

As for feeling uncomfy at home did something happen there that you wanna talk about?