Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

to legalize

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
on start excuse me for my English... then, this is the point:
I think that it would be better to legalize light drug(Holland), and to control heavy drug...
also because actually the money go to criminals(here go to camorra)...... and the governament can use this money to help people to finish with drug if they want...
human use drug since they exist.. alcool is a drug and is very dangerous also... more dangerous of marijuana...
free life in a free society, live toghether like we want but to be careful to not damage(to respect) other peolple...

what do you think about?

Comments

• Options
    hello marco, i seriously believe that society as a whole would benefit if it accepted cannabis as it acepts alcohol. but i'm a bit pisseda at the moment and am finding it dificult to type.
    trouble with making it legal....the governments would make the money that is currently going into deprived areas....the black economy actualy feeds and clothes families in a big way. take it away and give it to the governments and no one will see any benefits. i actualy have come to believe that legalizing weed would increase crime simply because the black economy would have been stolen from the people who need it most.
    decriminalize it so the people own the weed...but giving it to big tobacco companies and tax to the government...only on weed am i saying at this drunk moment ..is a big mistake. if any want to attack this poiny of view fine..i#'ll argue it latyer when i'm sober.
  • Options
    Hi Roll, what you tell is right... but the governament must use that money... to give back to help people that want stop with drug...
    I hope that you understand what i want tell.... howeover... I think that you are a very good man....with experience of life so...
  • Options
    hey napoli....you dont realy believe governments would use the money for our benefit do you ? by any chance is your real name luigi and you went to the promise recovery........
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    you dont realy believe governments would use the money for our benefit do you ?
    I wanted to tell "it might use":)
  • Options
    marco....the government in uk take billions off the people in road tax...it gets spent on nothing to do with transport. they take billions in national insurance contributions...it dont get spent where it should. like car boot sales is where cannabis sales should be.....do you understand ..car boot ? sorry my friend but i am a little drunk. and i will speak to you sober.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    sorry my friend but i am a little drunk. and i will speak to you sober.

don't worry, be happy... ehheheh:D
    j have just finish to prepare a joint.. now i light it at your health...
  • Options
    I think maro is sucj a gay itaiaj name, yjat yu should fgo away.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ebb

Post some more ebb, you're funny when ya drunk:D VERY Bridget Jones' Diary
  • Options
    we should decriminalize not legalize. (cannabis) if your alowed to grow your own and smoke without fear of prosecution and imprisonment we can sell to each other and smoke our own. if it were legalized i fear the tobacco and brewing giants would take control and i'm not sure thats a good idead. i read a report about 5yrs back that the tobacco companies have already geared up for dope products as tobacco becomes mor socialy unaceptable.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ebb

Oh christ, I've just read this thread for what I beleived to be the first time, not so it appears ! Marco, I was just thinking how impressive it was that you had attempted to express your opinion despite your obvious trouble with mastering our dodgy language and what greets me ? Some drunken prick taking the piss, I apologise for that Marco and hope you come back to see it :)

Just proves the point really, drunks :mad::rolleyes::mad:
  • Options
    Many countries are changing thier drug policy, the swis for example are the closest I know of to really having a very open drug policy.
    Portugal has recently decriminalised ALL drugs, do we hear about that in the news?
    The police there feel that its a war that the've lost and they should look after drug users rather than chasing them down like dogs.
    A sensible approach I think.